Re: Found a big suprize (Kinda long)

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, <Metallian6@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Found a big suprize (Kinda long)
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:21:28 +1000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'll back Ulix up here. In 1/4 elliptic cars, the spring mounts are
somewhat prone to rust and they are more work than 1/2 elliptic
cars.

You are probably better off finding a new shell from Nevada or
New Mexico or inland California. Hell you could probably find a
rolling chassis for < US$500 if you look around.

Mike