Re: Turn signals kaput!

To: Michael Dietsche <mdietsche@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Turn signals kaput!
From: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:10:57 EST5EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Michael,

I read your post about the turn signals and got a lot of good
information from it.  Thanks.  I have bought a console from a '75
Midget that I am going to put in my '66 Sprite.  I noticed that the
console has the hazzard switch with a hugh number of wires
attached to it.  I will check my wiring diagram as you suggest but
now understand that the turn signal switch is wired through the
hazzard.

I wanted to ask if I can hook up the hazzard switch without having
to pull my turn signal switch through it.  I would like to keep the
turn signal wiring alone simply add the hazzard.  Is this possible?

Thanks,
Paul

From:                   Michael Dietsche <mdietsche@yahoo.com>