RE: Busted axle shaft?!!

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Packy Coleman <deadboy@hooked.net>
Subject: RE: Busted axle shaft?!!
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:34:47 -0600
Cc: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi All ,
FYI . (I think I read this on "THE LIST") When driving your sprite on a long
trip , far from home .
It is possible to carry an extra axle in the passenger side footwell in the
same location as the steering
column . I thought it sounded like a good place to carry an otherwise
awkward spare part . Who knows ,
It could save you from being stranded one day .
Mark Hanna
AN5L/13731