Re: In search of a car..

To: speckman@coredcs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In search of a car..
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 19:06:42 EDT
Cc: the10k@rocketmail.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-04-23 16:32:41 EDT, speckman@coredcs.com writes:

> This was a badly rusted car that had
>  been bondo'd over and it was literally falling off in chunks.

Gary, All,
I just pulled in from looking at a $3000 TR-6 that was advertised as "no
rust, daily driver, a steal."  The guy had patched a broken  frame, yes the
frame, with fiberglass bondo because "the fiberglass won't rust."  The car
had no functioning gauges, a broken diff mount, a non-existent clutch, and an
interior decorated with mouse droppings.  When he realized I knew what I was
looking at, he asked me to "make him an offer, any offer."  I offered to
leave without wasting anymore of my time.  He asked if I would spread the
word about the car, so that's what I'm doing.

Happy Hunting, and I'll keep my eyes open for you,
Ron