Re: Radio Noise

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Radio Noise
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:25:28 -0400
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ulix (et al)

I installed a Radio Shack Optimus (ON SALE!) digital
am/fm/tape unit. Also 2 (AGAIN, ON SALE!) 3 1/2"
Radio Shack dual-cone speakers mounted on circuit
board (with holes cut) and bolted top the grill
mounts in the console. Radio and speakers fit in
together fine.

Then I put in the NGK plus and resistor wires.

For an antenna, I am currently using a single copper wire
from the center of a Motorola antenna plug feeding
a real primitive wire quad wrapped on a 10"x10"
wooden cross flung casually into the stowage area behind
the seats.  Someday I shall install an actual antenna.

Thanks to all for all the help,

chuck