No respect for rubber

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No respect for rubber
From: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 14:20:45 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,
  It was great to meet all of the Northeasterners at Britfest.  I just have
one question:  what the big idea grouping all CB and RB Midgets together in
the popular vote???  They grouped all sprites together, too.

Okay, I have a couple other questions, too.  If you have the ski rack on
your boot lid (like George), do you have to keep the top down?  That would
make for one cold ski trip.

By the way, did anyone ask how much that Judson Supercharger in the parts
vendors' area was going for?  Just curious, I'm not really interested in
acquiring one.

Thanks,
   John