Re: No respect for rubber

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: No respect for rubber
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 09:26:26 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
That brings back memories of my head under the hood of a Mini at 5000rpm,
I was trying to see where a certain noise came from, when faster than I
could comprehend, my scarf got cought in the belt!  Luckily, the scarf was
just laying around my neck, untied, so it got snatched from my neck and
tangled up in the belt.
If it had been tied, a head butt of 1275cc vs. 3.5cc (?) would have
resulted...

Ulix

On Mon, 3 May 1999, Frank Clarici wrote:

> Dr. Macy
> Just be VERY carful with the scarf and the top down.
> I forget who it was but their scarf got caught on the wire wheel knock
> off and it choked her. (Women LBC racer of days gone by)
> I too have a nice 6' custom made (thanks Aunt Vi) yellow scarf to match
> my car and I can see it getting stuck in a moving part of the car while
> around the neck.
> Just some words of advice.
> Stick to the bells and maybe some goggles.
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ
> Bugeye Sprite