RE: Judson Alternative,

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Judson Alternative,
From: curt.onstott@orst.edu
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 14:36:48 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I believe the turbocharger is a Garret t3.  This setup is used on the MG Metro
turbo.  I've been trying to find a wrecking yard in England that would be
breaking a Metro Turbo so I could get the appropriate parts and have them
shipped to me in the US.  Since my Midget is a Lefthand drive car, I'm not sure
whether the Turbo setup would clear the steering column shaft.

A description of Simon Atherton's car is here:
http://www.freeway.co.uk/simona/index.htm

Curt Onstott - Crop and Soil Science Computing Admin
  Oregon State University. - (541) 737-5875 - Office: CrpS 153b
                    http://www.css.orst.edu/curt
No, life IS a contest.  Perhaps it doesn't FEEL like a contest to YOU
                because I WON so long ago.  -Voorhis
  '70 MG Midget    '75 Jaguar XJ6     '95 Specialized RockHopper