Re: Front Wheel Bearings...

To: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Subject: Re: Front Wheel Bearings...
From: Richard Shipman <mbelect@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 16:05:04 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark,

Thank you for your informative response.

I would be very interested in how you make out with the NSK bearings.

Also, do you remember the logic used in concluding that the tube adds
significant strength??

 My feeling is that it was included to make bearing adjustment "idiot-proof"
so you can tighten down on the attaching nut as much as you like and not
damage the bearings... anybody have an opinion??

Thanks again for all your helpful information.

Richard
'74 MG Midget
'68 MGBGT
'58 Morris Minor 1000