Re: Squeaky Front Suspension

To: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Squeaky Front Suspension
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 19:45:36 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Steve,

There is (or should be) a grease nipple on the steering rack. If I rememebr
correctly, it is on the left side right next to the steering pinion. Some
tie rod ends have grease npple too. I suspect some later models or cars
that have them replaced may not have them though. Before filling the rack
with oil, it's probably a good idea to check the gators (accordian boots)
and their clamps for leaks to make sure things are sealed up right.

Gerard

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com