Re: front seal on the diff.

To: "Paul A Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: front seal on the diff.
From: "Bruce Woodward" <brucewoodward@kconline.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 21:06:13 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
thanx to all who responded to my query.  Truthfully, I never thought to use
the impact wrench on the nut as I was struggling with the pinion rotating
and not being able to get it secured enough to even break the nut loose.
Once in the car, even the new brakes would not hold it, and again, I didn't
think of the impact wrench, and now wonder if I can fit the impact wrench
between the body work and,

OH CLICK!  I can rotate the whole axle 45 degrees and get right on it!

thanx to all again.

bruce@woodward-realty.com