Re: Windshield replacement 2

To: "DANNY RENDLEMAN" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield replacement 2
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:36:43 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I did my own windshield but had a local shop install the rubber and glass on
my hardtop. I figured I could get another windshield glass if I broke it but
the hardtop glass could not be replaced. When they were doing the hardtop I
asked them about doing the windshield and they said no problem, $30 and they
had done them before so they knew what I was asking. If there is a next time
I will have them do it.

So call around, you may find a shop that knows what the car is and are still
willing to do it for you.

Larry Miller