RE: Car covers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Car covers
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 07:52:42 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Danny,
I've had an Evolution 3 (Kimberly-Clark) cover for many years and while
it "repels" water very well it's not "waterproof". It also doesn't hold
up well after years of exposure, mine is beginning to tear. A friend has
an Evolution 4 (brand name Technalon, I think) that's held up so far,
but he doesn't use it everyday. It also does not appear to be totally
"waterproof" either. If you want a more durable and waterproof type of
cover the "Tyvek" is the way to go. It does breath somewhat and repels
water very well. For indoor storage 100% cotton is the best way to go
IMHO.

Just my .02
Bill Hunt
64 MKII - Herbytoy