Re: Original Fuel Line

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Original Fuel Line
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 10:09:45 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/26/99 6:27:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lancer7676@aol.com writes:

<< When I attempted to remove my line
 from the tank by unscrewing that fitting everything broke off down in there.

Really? My '62 Sprite has been sitting since 1977 and I just recently took
the fuel lines loose and dropped the tank. 3 weeks ago I think. I sprayed the
fitting with Slick 50 penetrating oil and let it soak in for a few minutes
and it came right off with no problems. I guess some have better luck then
others.

Jamie
1962 Sprite Mkll
1979 Trans Am
Next week: 1979 Spitfire & 1976 Spitfire tub and frame