My Daughter, My Sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: My Daughter, My Sprite
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 23:40:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just had to tell any interested people about my Daughter and my
Sprite.
She is 16, her car is the 59 Austin A40 (1275, Weber, LCB, etc) anyway,
she has her learners permit with 43 days to go before she gets her
license.
Saturday my wife picked her up from her boyfriends house in PA with my
Sprite.
Of course she gets to drive with a licensed driver. She drives it home,
her 2nd time driving my Sprite. Her first time was home from school with
me a month or so ago.
Tonight was her school concert, I was late, Mom took her in the VW and I
arrived with my Sprite just as it started. At the end my daughter asked
if I had the Sprite, "Of course I did" She drives home.
Now not only does she squeel the wheels, chirp 2nd gear, wind out all 4
before shifting to 5th at about 65 mph, she "blips" the throttle between
gears!!!
I asked her where she learned THAT? Answer.........................
I hear you do it all the time she says!
A chip off the ole block. That's my girl!
Now if I can just get her to slow down a bit around the corners.

Thanks for reading
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ