Re: My Daughter, My Sprite

To: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: My Daughter, My Sprite
From: Mikkel Pedersbæk <mikkel@isa.dknet.dk>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 09:34:54 +0200
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Guy,

>Any UK advice anyone ?

I hope a little input from Denmark is OK.

Normally insurance is extremely high here for anyone aged 18-25. But there
is a way out of it. Members of the MG Car Club or similar associations are
usually offered insurance with extremely good conditions, and they dont
look at Your age. I have talked to them, and there resoning is "people with
a passion for the ir cars dont crash them no matter their age". Some car
clubs have an agreement with an insurance company where the insurance rate
is the same every year, but in years where the members have few accidents
the members get money back (and pay more if the opposite is true).I dont
know if you have the same kind of insurance in the UK. There might also be
another possibility and that is to get insurance from another EU country,
it is legal here, but I dont know the UK rules.
Hope it works out.

Regards
Mikkel
Mikkel Pedersbæk

Ågade 106, st. tv.                              Phone:   +45 35249-911
DK-2200 Copenhagen N                            E-mail:  mikkel@isa.dknet.dk
Denmark

"To see tomorrow's PC, look at today's Macintosh."      - BYTE, October 1995