Re: My Daughter, My Sprite

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: My Daughter, My Sprite
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 00:16:41 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Keith Turk wrote:

> yep they learn from us.... Just expect her to crash it.... and as long as
> she is okay... then the car doesn't matter....

Keith

I know this.
Cars can be replaced, kids can not.
My son beat his Mini to death, he had 2 engines so he could make
improvements and/or repairs to one while the other was keeping his ride
alive.
You should have seen the look on his face when he crashed thru the fence
in the front yard! Priceless.
Fortunatly, some elbow grease cleaned up the car and he only dented the
headlight rim. Thank god for vinyl covered fence and a Mini that fits
under the top pipe of the fence.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ