Re: Safety and Young Drivers in Spridgets

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Safety and Young Drivers in Spridgets
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 14:49:00 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
What would you say to 16 year olds if you had the chance to sit them
down (at their parents request) and talk to them about driving
skills (survival)?

I have that opportunity as I ask all my clients to bring in their 16
year olds when we add them to Mom and Dads auto policy.

I feel it does them some good.

I was wondering what you (the list) would want to pass on?

Richard Bergstrom, President
Central Virginia British Car Club
Richmond VA
We welcome all British Cars in the Central Virginia Area
E-mail me for details!