Re: Installing new brushes in a generator?

To: "Bockisch, Paul" <Paul.Bockisch@mail.mei.com>
Subject: Re: Installing new brushes in a generator?
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:33:42 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Paul

There is an exploded view of the generator on my web site
http://www.ado13.com under "Tech Pages", "Bugeye Parts Manual", "Dynamo".

No details on taking one apart though. Basically you remove the two long
bolts that go all the way through the generator and the pull the rear cover
off. The brushes are located there and ride on the small end of the armature
held in place by small springs.

I have not had one apart in a long time but I'm sure someone will provide
more details.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
DIPLOMACY IS SAYING "NICE DOGGY" UNTIL YOU FIND A ROCK.