Re: tunnels & a LBC repair story

To: toyman@htcomp.net
Subject: Re: tunnels & a LBC repair story
From: Andy Webster <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 19:02:53 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>Andy,the other day you said something about a tunnel being built around
>Melbourne.I mentioned that to a Canadian co-worker and he was curious as to
>were that tunnel might be going to,Tasmania possibly?

HA! No,Tasmania would be a tad ambitious.
It's just a pair of tunnels to bypass city streets and traffic, rather than
carving roads through the botanical gardens.
I was driving past the entrance to one the other day, and it has lovely
curved walls that should reflect and focus the sound quite nicely.
It will soon be time to fit that LCB header and bash the baffles out of my
muffler with a starpicket or some other long object.