Re: Buying a "kit " car

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Buying a "kit " car
From: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 08:39:20 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If you are interested in a project, I talked to a guy in Cleveland, OH
yesterday who has a 59 bugeye ex-racer for sale. He says it was never
wrecked or rusted and was last run in 74. No engine, seat cushions, some
guages, minilites, steel bonnet, misc parts. He wants 4900 which includes
the trailer it lives on. If you want his number, email me or the ad is in
the Plain Dealer classifieds.
no personal interest - usual disclaimers - blah blah
Dave Camp