Re: Owner's manual

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Owner's manual
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:16:57 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/23/99 7:23:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AHSprite78@aol.com writes:

<< > Alright everyone, here's a question for ya.  I've managed to come across
an
 > owner's manual for my sprite, for free.  (Yippee!)  But, here's the kicker,
 > all but 3 pages are stuck together.  It's in decent shaped, but I'd really
 > like to be able to read it. So, any suggestions as to how to get the pages
 > unstuck?  Anybody know some place that might know? >>

If you want one to read, buy a reproduction manual from Moss.  They aren't
very expensive.  Then you can just leave the original one stuck together,
lying in the boot for show.  If anyone wants to look at it, tell them it is a
very valuable original and you can't let them touch it for fear of getting
the oil from their hands on it.  You will be adding to the Spridget Mystique!
 (You also just increased the value of your LBC by a few thou!)

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport