Re: Owner's manual

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Owner's manual
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 11:29:53 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/23/99 9:48:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<< I'd try soaking it in water for a few minutes (like we used to do as kids
 with stamp collecting).  This should dissolve any sticky stuff that's
 holding the pages together.  Then let the book hang over a coat hanger with
 the pages fanned out some so they don't stick together again as it dries.
 The book will be a little wrinkled, but at least it will be able to be used.

I'd agree with this procedure.  We used to do this with photos.  You can get
absorbent paper that you could put between the wet pages and press the book
for drying in a warm place.  Then the pages will dry flat.  Check a good
photo supply store for "blotting paper."

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport