Re: more sprite problems

Subject: Re: more sprite problems
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 00:23:36 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Right on target! always investigate the simplest problem first.... the lack
of return choke spring caused it to stay open and drive horribly for 3
days....  Seems like some PO used the choke return spring for a 3rd throttle
return spring. $8 worth of springs later from M*SS and my Sprite sounds
better than ever... Thanks for the help...

Toby, who can now pull the air cleaners off in under a minute.

Thanks again...