Re: Quick paint primer for Dummie

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, Lmacy1211@aol.com
Subject: Re: Quick paint primer for Dummie
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 09:23:46 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

>> >My main problem is that I know nothing about paint except the kind in
>> >spray cans :-)
>
>> Oh so that WAS you I saw near the building late the other night.
>
>Yo Larry, where you parked your car tonight, eh?
>Got somethin' for ya...  <rattle rattle rattle>

As my daughter always says "down the street and around the corner"

Of course that "down the street" is a 3000 mi block for you ;-)

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?