Re: Cooling garages/Doors/Horns

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Cooling garages/Doors/Horns
From: sfooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 19:32:58 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

"J. Adrian Barnes" wrote:

> I actually started doing some work on the '75 again this weekend in
> between all my other projects (work-related).  How do you folks keep
> your garages cool?  I found that I couldn't stay out there later than
> about 9-10 am because of the sweat/heat factor (in Tennessee).  I have a
> fan or two but they just don't seem to do the trick.

    Not having a garage, I'm not very sympathetic :), but my friend has a
large centrifugal fan in his garage (where I do a lot of work on my RX-7).
Very much worth the cost of one, as it has a huge amount of flow which can
be creatively directed to cover a lot of space better than an oscillating
unit, and provide "super cooling" directly in front of it for when you get
close to melting.