Re: New Addition

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Addition
From: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@metro.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 17:45:20 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
At 05:34 PM 7/11/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Congratulations!!
>
>But ---------- wasn't it you two that were giving away an LBC "hulk" ???
>
>Have fun!!
>
>It is HOT in Novato - Lodi must've really been something!!
>
>Peggy/n/Dave

Peggy/n/Dave,

Yup!!! That's us with the Midget parts car available for free.

I also forgot to mention that we currently have our house up for sale ( you
would not believe the housing market around here lately, absolutely
insane)...so I may not have any work space shortly, if we sell...'til we
find a replacement abode that is. This time were gonna get less house, more
parking space and out buildings for LBC storage and repairs. At least
that's the dream. We'll see what reality delivers!

Bill & Cindy