Re: New Addition

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Addition
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 22:49:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Congratulations on the addition!!  I can't believe (yes I can) you went back to
S.D. & then back to Texas, WOW!  I hope the car wasn't too badly damaged.

If you need help putting together the 66 I may have to come out for a visit!
Can't wait to see some pictures.

Our Best to Both of You,
Dave & Terri
59 :()