Re: Free RB Midget North of Atlanta

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Free RB Midget North of Atlanta
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:57:26 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Adrian,

I was thinking of getting a Uhaul for the weekend and bringing it up here
for myself, but I don't really have a use for it. Sounds like a good deal
though, I don't think a Uhaul with a car trailer would be more than $200
for the weekend. They fit on those little two wheel car transports even
though Uhaul says they don't. Bring two good wheels with good tires that
will hold air to slap on the back in case his tires are shot.

As far as where to keep it, here in North Carolina we like the front yard,
preferably up on cinder blocks with a really mean dog chained to it. The
more wrecked cars in the frontyard, the higher your social standing. They
also work well in the backyard as a target pratice or "shootin'" car.   ;-)

Good luck,

Robert