Re: Free RB Midget North of Atlanta

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>, "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Free RB Midget North of Atlanta
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 12:57:08 -0500
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I had my Hundred and the Bugeye while I was in the Service.... and then
bought the Box sprite in Germany.... Try moving all that around..... No one
over in Germany could understand why I wanted that little stupid car....and
was willing to pay 800 dollars to ship it home..

there is no explaining something's.. to some people.. when your deprived of
Healeys in a forgien land and you see one for 150 dollars... you just got
to own it..  and besides my son was bored.. and needed a little Healey
education....  we did a simple little rebuild over there and got her back
together
ran through 11 countries in 3 days and he then drove to High school when we
got back home and restored it correctly....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)

----------
> From: J. Adrian Barnes <adrian@workgroup.net>
> To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
> Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Free RB Midget North of Atlanta
> Date: Tuesday, July 13, 1999 9:16 AM
>
> Actually, I owned 2 other Midgets.  The last one got run over by a truck,
> and I sold it for parts (in the Air Force, there aren't many places to
store
> wrecked cars).  It took me 3.5 years after that to get out of the Air
Force,
> go to and graduate college, and start working (these cars like money,
> see?).  So that's my excuse.  :-)
>
> adrian
>
> Larry Macy wrote:
>
> > Now this is an interesting comment. You waited 3.5 years after driving
> > Midget to get one?
> >
> > What took so long?
> >
> > Larry
> >
> > (somebody stop me I'm in one of those moods)
> >
> > >believe it's been 6 years since I've actually driven a Midget, and
I've