Re: Free RB Midget North of Atlanta

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Free RB Midget North of Atlanta
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:23:28 -0400
Cc: robert@woozy.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I talked to the guy this morning and I am going to try to go get the car
on Sunday.  I talked my father (who has a truck) into embarking on this
"adventure" with me.  We were going to go today or tomorrow to pick it
up, but the guy thought it would be better on Sunday.  Now to arrange
for a tow dolly...  :-)

Thanks for the lead, Robert.  I'm excited about this if not for any
other reason than to just have a complete car to look at for my own
rebuild.  If I can get this one running, even better!  :-)  I can't
believe it's been 6 years since I've actually driven a Midget, and I've
owned one for 2.5 of those years.  *sigh*

adrian,
aspiring to have his yard full of free Midgets one day...and maybe even
to drive one of them

J. Adrian Barnes, MCP
Business Information Group
http://www.workgroup.net