I'm legal

To: list@papillon.its.yale.edu
Subject: I'm legal
From: Craig P Carter <craig@papillon.its.yale.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:18:15 GMT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Following the rear brake rebuild I retested the Connecticut safety inspection
this morning and sailed right through! I'm officially on the road and legal.
Next - take care of that bothersome ignition light and investigate the source
of the hydraulic fluid puddle that appears below the clutch pedal (clutch
cylinder rebuild time?)

Question - Very close to my right -side bonnet hinge and behind the charcoal
canister, there is a small tin Lucas box with four wires connected. I can't
seem to identify this component in the wiring diagram. Does anyone know what it
is?

Craig
74 Midget GAN5UE145918G