Almost...!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Almost...!
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 21:03:36 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I actually almost got the free (1500) Midget started
tonight.  I replaced the wires, plugs, cap, rotor, and
battery.  Replaced a leaky fuel line.  Took the filter cover
off the Weber downdraught and sprayed some ether.  The car
cranked and sputtered a few times like it wanted to start.
Then all of a sudden it quit turning over.  All that was
happening was a clicking sound coming from the solenoid.
Anybody have any ideas as to what my problem is?  It has an
Alison electronic ignition.  Thanks!  It was getting fuel
and spark before it started the clicking sound.

adrian

--

J. Adrian Barnes

http://www.midgetweb.com