Re: Almost...!

To: adrian@icx.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Almost...!
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 21:46:51 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/18/99 7:06:05 PM Mountain Daylight Time, adrian@icx.net
writes:

> Thanks!  It was getting fuel
>  and spark before it started the clicking sound.
>
>  adrian
>
>  --

First check your battery cables, connections, and the charge in the battery
you are using.  Try jumping it off another car too.  If it turns over with a
jump, you have one of the first problems.

This was a lesson I learned real well as a teenager, the second or third time
my dad had to come out and jump me off at the drive in after a double
feature, and he showed me, with the patience of Jobe, how to clean a battery
cable.

Robert Houston