RE: Almost...!

To: "'Michael Graziano'" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Almost...!
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:13:38 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I thought about that and so I put jumper cables on the battery from my Honda
and it still clicked.  The headlights came on strong and everything.  I left
it on the charger last night.  This morning it still clicked, but I'm
getting a new thing:  when the key is turned, the car starts a very audible
buzzing sound (like the seatbelt not fastened sound) and goes away a few
seconds after the key is removed.  :-)  This is so much fun!  heh heh
Troubleshooting is so much better than reassembling doors.

adrian

J. Adrian Barnes, MCP
Business Information Group
http://www.workgroup.net