Re: Car-O-Scope

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope
From: "Bruce Woodward" <brucewoodward@kconline.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:21:09 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
somebody want to pass on the website that you're all lamenting on?  I
deleted it after seeing over 300 emails after I took my MarkII Midget on a
700 mile road trip with no problem other than a vacuum advance plate finally
freeing up and causing serious retardation..    to the motor, I just got
sunburned.  I didn't take my "hood"

bruce@woodward-realty.com