Car-o-scope

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car-o-scope
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:49:56 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well here is mine based on a Fiero (Artero)

                        Comparing You to Other Pontiac Fiero Owners
Boy oh boy, Larry, you picked a vehicle which is just about perfect for
you.
Congratulations! For example, when compared to other people who own a
Pontiac Fiero, you're just about the same in terms of your age, your
income, and status consciousness.
But there are some psychographic and/or demographic measures on which you
differ from
other Pontiac Fiero owners. For example, you care a bit too much about
your car compared
to other Pontiac Fiero owners, and you're just too educated to be driving
a Pontiac Fiero.

                        Car-O-Scope Makes Suggestions for More Compatible
Vehicles

Despite the fact that your personality profile pretty much matches that
of Pontiac Fiero
owners, Car-O-Scope would like to suggest some alternative
vehicles--should you be
thinking of making a change.

Note: some of these suggestions might surprise you. But try to keep an
open mind. It's               quite possible that the car-o-scope has
discovered some hidden and/or repressed aspects of
your personality.

1. Dodge Colt Vista
2. Volkswagen Westphalia
3. Isuzu Trooper II
4. Volvo 245
5. GMC Jimmy

Then it goes on to say I am Cheap (er Frugal) I think poor is a better
description. As well as I have no Idea what a Haahvaad grad is and last
but I hope least:

Reality check:

You have a pretty good sense of what's real and what ain't. You aren't
one of those "head in the clouds" types--like some people I know. On the
other hand, there are worse places you're head could be--I guess.

Actually that fits!!

Larry

PS Sister had a Colt Vista in the uguliest damn Pink you ever saw.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.