Re: Car-o-scope

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Car-o-scope
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 09:03:46 -0700
Cc: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Larry,

Well I think we figured the response out.  It must randomly send about three
or four form letters, and then insert the car you specified.  Your response
was word for word as mine except I used a mk 1 Sprite.  The car choices were
a lot different though so that must change.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby