Re: dizzy recommendations

To: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: dizzy recommendations
From: chuck <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:50:59 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Just re-tuned the midget after the Inspection Debacle.
Both carbs way off, the the timing screwy. And they
said they never popped the hood!

Anyway, while re-doing the timing, I thought I'd pop
in a new Lucas dizzy body I had. Thing is, the vacuum
unit is faulty -- suck until your hollow and the spring
never moves. For now, I put the vacuum unit from the old
body on the new body.

Question(s):

A. Should I get a new vacuum unit?
2. Can I just yank the vacuum unit and set the timing up a little?
c. Other options?

chuck