dizzy recommendations

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: dizzy recommendations
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 18:13:01 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

Is anyone on the list running non-Lucas dizzy's in their 1275 Spridgets?
I've been thinking about trying the Mallory Dual Point or an Aldon. Does
anyone have any recommendations either way?

I'd like to stay away from the electronic ignition modules and just have a
really good mechanical dizzy.

Right now I am running a freshly rebuilt 1275 wiht a slightly hot cam from
NorthWest Imports, Weber DGV, LCB Freeflow Exhaust, Lucas Sports Coil and
AC Delco Rapidfire plugs. The current dizzy is a rebuilt Lucas, but I have
a feeling there may be something better out there.

TIA,

Robert

http://www.woozy.com