Re: MIG Gas Mess...

To: mbelect@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: MIG Gas Mess...
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 20:24:48 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Richard,

Too bad about all the trips to the gas house.  If you ahven't done it
already, get a bigger tank, at least a 20 lb bottle.  You will get a
better mix of gas, more consistant filling and you won't have to go to
the gas chambers anywhere as often.  When you do this make sure you get a
bottle that has not been a co2 conversion, (not legal), and has a recent
test date.  Bottles are usually done on an exchange basis. You wonder how
I know this????

Good luck.

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com