Re: Event participation??

To: Bob Brown <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Event participation??
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 22:02:20 -0700
Cc: JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I guess I should have made it crystal clear of my exact arrival and departure
times.
Just being present for only the "Popular Choice" judging on Tuesday should have
been an
indication of something more than a weekend meet.  I've only "stopped by" one
other
event (which happened to be a week long) back in 1994.  I've never been to any
other
Healey meets of any kind.  Both times I was invited by one of the participants.
 Both
times I only stayed a couple of hours.  In 1994 I spent $60 dollars in the
regailia
room on books and t-shirts.  Not seeing any vendors at the San Diego event, I
was
denied contributing some of my cash to help offset my "limited participation".
surely would have bought at least a t-shirt to remember a beautiful day and
some of the
more friendly people on this list.  If any are available I still might. Bob?
Mike"still a deadbeat by omission" MacLean