Re: Event participation??

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Event participation??
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 18:29:41 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad

I don't know where you are in Texas, but until I moved to Mississippi, I was
a member of the North Texas Austin-Healey Club in the DFW area, and I can
say that my 67 Sprite was just as welcome as any other Healey.  Heck, the
president of the club even drives a Jesen-Healey.   Everything I have heard
about the other Texas clubs has been first rate as well, and the Texas
Healey Roundup is one of the best Healey events of the year across the
land!!!

Patton Dickson