Re: Windshield to body weather stripping (bugeye)

To: "Robert J Carlson" <rjcarlson@webzone.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield to body weather stripping (bugeye)
From: "Bob Askew" <robert_askew@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:27:20 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't know if your problem is similar to the one I encountered fitting a
new seal to my MK III Sprite recently. I got excellent advise from the list
which worked in less than 15 minutes. I bought two ratchet tie down straps
from the local hardware store. Looping them around the top of the
windshield and the door hinges I was able to ratchet them down to the point
where the anchoring bolts were easily aligned. Good luck