Re: Cool LBC

To: soavero@yahoo.com, toyman@htcomp.net
Subject: Re: Cool LBC
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:18:21 EDT
Cc: trunkie@hotmail.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/20/99 6:16:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:

<<  DuPont had agreed to
 stop R-12 production a year earlier than required as a
 show of good faith (1995). >>

The interesting thing I heard, was that Dupont was so very cooperative
because the R-12 patent had expired and everyone was about to start producing
it cheaply.  They needed a new protected product!
An HVAC guy also told me the new stuff now is suspect.
I live on the border where R-12 is still legal 20 minutes away.  Guess which
Ford dealer will get my 94 F150 (last year with R-12) when it needs repair?

Robert Houston