Re: Mechanic dents my Midget: Epilogue

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mechanic dents my Midget: Epilogue
From: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:11:34 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Took the car to mechanic straight from work tonight. He pops the hood and it
soon became clear to him what happened. No tools involved in the dent: the
culprit was a clamp for a radiator hose that was turned upward. and when the
hood shut, there came the dent.

He apologized, and asked that I return Saturday so we can make arrangements
to fix it. I could tell he was kicking himself for it, and he told me he had
no idea there was so little clearance there that it would have made a
difference. I forgave him, and no, we didn't hug, but I will go back to him
if need be. It was an honest mistake, I think.

Thanks, listers, for your input!

Tom