Re: Mechanic dents my Midget: Epilogue

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mechanic dents my Midget: Epilogue
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:38:29 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Tom,

I'm glad to hear that there is still some respectable people in the world.    I
would say he is a great mechanic.  I thought sure he would disclaim the dent was
his.  Are you sure he doesn't drive a Sprite?  :~}

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby