Re: Mechanic dents my Midget: Epilogue

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mechanic dents my Midget: Epilogue
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:56:22 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/25/99 6:15:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tomsjetta@aol.com writes:

<< He apologized, and asked that I return Saturday so we can make
arrangements
 to fix it. I could tell he was kicking himself for it, and he told me he had
 no idea there was so little clearance there that it would have made a
 difference. I forgave him, and no, we didn't hug, but I will go back to him
 if need be. It was an honest mistake, I think >>

It sounds like you have found an honest shop there.  Stay with him, and
recommend him to all your friends.  You don't want him to go out of business.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport