Re: RT 49

To: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: RT 49
From: David&Peggy <bohler@hooked.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:55:38 -0700
Cc: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,
Let me think about this -- since I plan to win 'your' car on the 12th and
the Route 49 drive is the following weekend, if everyone pitched in you
could bring my car out and <sigh> I could drive it on the Rt 49 trip and
you could borrow Crash's "extra" car -- or maybe Rick W would loan you one
from his stable? (sorry Rick) -- so, how many listers are there and how
much would each one have to send to cover your expenses?  Something to ponder.
I Really Do Want That Car <G>
Peggy