Re: RT 49

To: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: RT 49
From: David&Peggy <bohler@hooked.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:18:21 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,
Now, I'm LOL
Seriously, folks, I know I may not win "Tweety" the Sprite -- but it would
be "way cool" if I did.  I do have a LOT of tickets!!   <G>
At least if Patrick wins it I will get to SEE it.  <g><sigh>  Sure would
hate to have it go to the East coast where all the nasty weather is, though.
Keeping my fingers, toes & eyes crossed..... :-)
Peggy